Spin the wheel
Get what you get
- American Traditional
- Black and Gray
- Realism, both Color and Black & Gray
- Fine Line
- Stipple Dot Work
- Traditional Japanese
- New School
- Polynesian Tribal
- Hyper Realism
- Line Art
- Fine Line
Where are you located?
When are you open?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Are you wheelchair accessible?
Is there parking near your store?
How do I schedule an appointment?
How old do I have to be to get tattooed?
Can I bring friends or kids with me?
I want a tattoo but I don’t know what I want.
What should I expect during my appointment?
How should I care for my new tattoo?
For smaller tattoos up to large scale work:
- Most artists will wrap you with Tegaderm or cling wrap to help keep the tattoo clean and dry.
- Remove the bandage after two hours and
DO NOT RE-BANDAGE
- Wash 2-3 times daily with warm water and antibacterial soap.
- DO NOT SCRUB! Use bare hands for washing. Pat dry. After 3 days or so, apply thin layer of moisturizer (Curel, Aveeno, Lubriderm) as needed to reduce dryness until healed.
- ABSOLUTELY NO sunlight, tanning, swimming or soaking in liquid during the healing process. This means several weeks, usually 4-6 weeks. Your tattoo will peel like a sunburn after a few days.
- Ask your tattooer if any additional questions arise.
- If an infection or allergic reaction occurs, consult a doctor immediately.
Do I need an appointment or can I just walk in?
Walk-in tattoos are all about timing, there are moments of high volume which make it diffi cult to immediately handle everyone who wants to get tattooed. We work quickly though so just a little patience is needed sometimes!
Do you do piercings?
Can I get a price quote online or by phone?
- We do off er ballpark pricing and estimates based on what you send in, however, pricing may adjust depending on a range of variables.
- Most times, we ask you come into the shop for an in-person consultation.
- Click the Contact & Schedule tab here on our website.